Glofend is developing an aid for caregivers of vulnerable people making it easier to enable age-at-home longer.
Just 9 Headlines from World Health Org on Aging; 1page
- The world population is rapidly aging
- Low- and middle-income countries will experience the most rapid and dramatic demographic change
- The world will have more people who live to see their 80s or 90s than ever before
- How well we age depends on many factors
- Even in poor countries, most older people die of noncommunicable diseases
- Globally, many older people are at risk of maltreatment
- The need for long-term care is rising
- As people live longer, worldwide, there will be a dramatic increase in the number of people with forms of dementia such as Alzheimer’s disease
- In emergency situations, older people can be especially vulnerable
GTL monitors a home’s entrance and environmental sensors inside.
The App presents only-need-to-know information quickly & efficiently
Time stress guilt can be saved in seconds from our web app monitor & device. No forced contract or bills. Your loved one’s wellbeing, mental health, safety, isolation, cognitive illness, or unwanted visitors, are the areas of interest to Glofend Technologies as we are developing an affordable option providing:
- Our elders a non-intrusive monitoring product offering an improved quality of life,
- Caregivers / family ‘immediate’ peace-of-mind & connection with their loved ones whether they are near or far away.
Carer fatigue / Caregiver stress
is a condition of guilt, exhaustion, insomnia, personal health, depression.
Short-term for some, for others
a lifelong vocation #CareCrises.
We are building a user interface (app) as an ‘aid’
to relieve these people giving
1. up-to-date knowledge of their care-receiver
for a better prepared visit
2. ability in how to better use their precious
In addressing these aging issues Glofend is currently trialing IoT cloud connected devices, developing back-end and web app platform designed to give time strapped users immediate information when & where they need it.